Saturday, January 30, 2016

photographs + links

I finally got to meet baby Margot, and take a few pictures of her as well. This family has been dear friends for years and years, and it is such a joy to welcome their new little. Some links for your Sunday reading and viewing: I have always believed that trees are friends, and I can’t wait to read this book I’m a big fan of Vivian Maier’s street photography, and this glimpse into her past is an interesting read Top 10 kitchens in literature You’ve mostly likely seen this, but it makes me laugh every time I watch it: Kylo Ren: Undercover Boss (also, outtakes) Nigel Slater on the joy of cooking Portlandia food sketches How to write: a year in advice That time Jane Austen drank too much wine    

from The Vanilla Bean Blog http://ift.tt/20feOfS

No comments:

Post a Comment