Friday, October 30, 2015

Sweeter off the Vine pre-order!

Sweeter off the Vine: Fruit Desserts for Every Season by Yossy Arefi

I have some exciting news to share today, but maybe the image above already tipped you off...

My book, Sweeter Off the Vine: Fruit Desserts for Every Season, is almost out in the world! I have been working on this project so intensely for such a long time that it feels a little bit scary to put it out here to share with you all, but I am also so excited! This book is the culmination of nearly two years of work developing and testing recipes, and photographing one of my favorite subjects, Seasonal Fruit Desserts! 

I enjoyed making this book so much and now that the cover is finalized and the recipes are in tip-top shape, I can't wait for you to see it. I even made a hashtag on Instagram (#SweeterOffTheVine) so you can check out some behind the scenes action. There were a lot of farm visits and market trips, a couple of packages of fruit sent from kind folks on the west coast, and more hand-washed dishes than I care to revisit that went into this book. I won't even tell you how many pounds of butter, sugar, flour, and eggs I went through...

Sweeter Off the Vine is full of recipes for cakes, crisps, pies and tarts, ice cream, fruit preserves, and more sweet treats that highlight what is best at the market, anytime of year (with so many seasonal variations!) Then, there is a chapter full of essential recipes for my favorite whole grain and traditional pie crusts and tart shells, crisp toppings, and lots more pantry and larder items that will inspire you to create some fruit desserts of your own. The recipes range from simple, easy weeknight treats to layer cakes and pies that are fit for a dinner party or celebration. Hopefully there is a little something for everyone no matter your cooking and baking experience. 

It is straight-up packed with photos too, over 100 (film and digital!) that I shot over the course of the year in the kitchen, at the market, and in the field. I am so, so thrilled that we got to include so much photography in the book, I hope you love it as much as I do! 

Sweeter Off the Vine: Fruit Desserts for Every Season is available for pre-order now and I'd love for you all to have a copy! It will officially be released on March 22, 2016, and I'll be back soon with more fun details and sneak peeks, but for now you can pre-order through any of the links below!

Amazon | Barnes and Noble | IndieBound | Google Books | iBooks

Thank you, as always!

❤︎ Yossy



from Apt. 2B Baking Co. http://ift.tt/1PZ3c9H

No comments:

Post a Comment