Sunday, February 28, 2016

Very Veggie Vegan Pizza

Very veggie vegan pizza What are your “I could never”s? We all say it, right? I could never…go to the gym. Eat healthy. Run a marathon. Speak in public. Learn the piano. My “I could never” for the longest time was “I could never learn to cook.” No, seriously. It was my scapegoat so I could get out caring about what I put into my body. Content with my microwave meals, I was good to go because cooking was not my thing. As life has rolled along it revealed hidden “I could nevers” that I have overcome, not realizing their existence until they had passed. I could never eat vegetarian. I could never overcome cancer. I could never weather a miscarriage. The more life has thrown at me, the more I realize the limiting power of our speech, those words. Because really, we can. I tell people all the time that writing about food and health is the last thing I thought I’d be doing. But somehow through a series of small “I can’s”, I’ve ended up here. Simple as it sounds, the impossible can become possible merely by opening our minds to the idea. This recipe was born of […]

from A Couple Cooks http://ift.tt/1TJeCA3

No comments:

Post a Comment